Raising Forest Function Level

I recently added 2 Windows 2003 Enterprise Server Domain Controllers and
removed 2 Windows 2000 Server Domain Controllers. Now my entire domain has
2 2003 DCs, and several Windows 2000 and XP workstations. Are there any
problems with me changing the Forest Function Level from Windows 2000 Native
to Windows Server 2003? I want to make sure everything will still work, my
users can still logon, and most of all.... no problems with Active
Directory.

Thanks

Never mind, I went ahead and raised it with no problems.

"Allison" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>I recently added 2 Windows 2003 Enterprise Server Domain Controllers and
>removed 2 Windows 2000 Server Domain Controllers. Now my entire domain has
>2 2003 DCs, and several Windows 2000 and XP workstations. Are there any
>problems with me changing the Forest Function Level from Windows 2000
>Native to Windows Server 2003? I want to make sure everything will still
>work, my users can still logon, and most of all.... no problems with Active
>Directory.
>
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS