Canon S520

I have a Canon S520 printer that I can't get the print head to align
properly. I have used the deep cleaning cycle and then did a print head
check to get rid of air bubbles, and still can't get the head to align. I
have remove the print head, and externally cleaned the head., but I suspect
there is an internal blockage. Multiple cleaning cycles doesn't seem to
help. Does anybody have any ideas?

Either get a new print head or replace the printer.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)