Canon S520

I have a Canon S520 printer that I can't get the print head to align
properly. I have used the deep cleaning cycle and then did a print head
check to get rid of air bubbles, and still can't get the head to align. I
have remove the print head, and externally cleaned the head., but I suspect
there is an internal blockage. Multiple cleaning cycles doesn't seem to
help. Does anybody have any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about canon s520

    Either get a new print head or replace the printer.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Paul J. Veres" <veres@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >I have a Canon S520 printer that I can't get the print head to align
    > properly. I have used the deep cleaning cycle and then did a print head
    > check to get rid of air bubbles, and still can't get the head to align. I
    > have remove the print head, and externally cleaned the head., but I
    > suspect
    > there is an internal blockage. Multiple cleaning cycles doesn't seem to
    > help. Does anybody have any ideas?

Printers Canon Peripherals