Tool or Script to Export particular AD User Information

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

I would like to export the mail address, phone number, mobile phone number,
contacts of my user in AD - does anyone have a script to share or point me
to? Thank you.
4 answers Last reply
More about tool script export user information
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

    You could look at ldifde. You would just need to use the "-l" and then
    specify the attributes for which you would like the values ( in your case,
    the mail address, .... contacts ). And, that is a lower case letter 'L",
    not the number "1".

    --
    Cary W. Shultz
    Roanoke, VA 24014

    http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
    http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com

    "-->AP<--" <ap@mail.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to export the mail address, phone number, mobile phone number,
    >contacts of my user in AD - does anyone have a script to share or point me
    >to? Thank you.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

    Or, if you fancy a script, here's one:
    -- http://www.rlmueller.net/ADOSearchTips.htm

    --

    Paul Williams

    http://www.msresource.net
    http://forums.msresource.net

    "Cary Shultz [A.D. MVP]" <cwshultz@mvps.org> wrote in message
    You could look at ldifde. You would just need to use the "-l" and then
    specify the attributes for which you would like the values ( in your case,
    the mail address, .... contacts ). And, that is a lower case letter 'L",
    not the number "1".

    --
    Cary W. Shultz
    Roanoke, VA 24014
    Microsoft Active Directory MVP

    http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
    http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com

    "-->AP<--" <ap@mail.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to export the mail address, phone number, mobile phone number,
    >contacts of my user in AD - does anyone have a script to share or point me
    >to? Thank you.

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory,microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?)

    "-->AP<--" <ap@mail.com> wrote in message news:ap@mail.com:
    > I would like to export the mail address, phone number, mobile phone
    > number,
    > contacts of my user in AD - does anyone have a script to share or point me
    > to? Thank you.

    Hello AP,

    Depending on what you want to do, I've just published an sample script
    how to pull informations out of AD and display them via an ASP-Page in
    the intranet:
    http://www.windowsserverfaq.de/faq/PhoneBook.asp

    --
    Gruesse - Sincerely,

    Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

    MVP-Book "Windows XP - Die Expertentipps": http://tinyurl.com/44zcz
    Weblog: http://msmvps.org/UlfBSimonWeidner
    WebSite: http://www.windowsserverfaq.org
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

    many ways to do this - along with the other good suggestions, here are some
    more:

    - CSVDE (built-in 2k/2k3) to retrieve data in CSV format
    - DSQUERY and DSGET (built-in - new to 2k3) powerful query (and mod) tools
    - ADFIND (from www.joeware.net ) - very powerful and easy to use free tool
    - any other tool that supports LDAP queries

    /Guido

    "-->AP<--" <ap@mail.com> wrote in message
    > I would like to export the mail address, phone number, mobile phone
    number,
    > contacts of my user in AD - does anyone have a script to share or point me
    > to? Thank you.

Phones Microsoft Active Directory Windows