Emergency: rumored Core 2 mobo shortage for launch

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
hi, ur posts suck :)

And I'm so hurt that a nobody like you - I mean a super CPU god - like you thinks that.

:cry: :cry: :twisted:

there are CPU gods? like yourself or MMM?

No. obviously you're either a split personality of someone here or not very bright. Do I know you?

mpjesse

Splendid
Dude... at what point do you ask yourself, "Should I just give up?"

There hasn't been a single serious reply to your posts in days. Take a look at this thread. No one cares about the content you are providing. At least ppl talk about 9-inch's threads. Your threads are just fodder for everyone who dislikes you, which is 75% of the forum.

Your reputation for lieing and deceit is beyond repair. Give up. Go away.

Oh, and make sure you return that M$ blue badge before you leave.

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
Dude... at what point do you ask yourself, "Should I just give up?"

There hasn't been a single serious reply to your posts in days. Take a look at this thread. No one cares about the content you are providing. At least ppl talk about 9-inch's threads. Your threads are just fodder for everyone who dislikes you, which is 75% of the forum.

Your reputation for lieing and deceit is beyond repair. Give up. Go away.

Oh, and make sure you return that M$ blue badge before you leave.

Deleted by Moderator!

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
So what you're really saying is that people around here don't like blacks? And it's really a racially motivated conspiracy to "stomp" you out?

Hmmm...

Yeah Dr. Fill..MyButt, that's it. Just in case I get really mad I can refer to all of this. Maybe you're just jealous because all you do is back down.

BTW, just like Core 2 you cowards can have this thread.

mpjesse

Splendid
Maybe you're just jealous because all you do is back down.

All I do is backdown? What?

It seems that you are confused. Maybe you should re-read these threads:

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=190175&highlight= (on this one, you never explained why this info was relevant. you also made the erroneous comment that you couldn't just drop a dual core Athlon in a S939 and do a BIOS flash to make it work w/ older S939 boards)

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=189270&highlight= (this is the thread where u made the insipid statement that 2D desktop performance sucks with IGP's. subsequently the entire forum disagreed. furthermore, this is also the thread where u said u had a blue badge from when u worked at M$ and then offered to show a picture of it. later, you rescinded the offer when I and others asked to see the pic.)

So... umm... who's backing down again?

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Maybe you're just jealous because all you do is back down.

All I do is backdown? What?

It seems that you are confused. Maybe you should re-read these threads:

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=190175&highlight= (on this one, you never explained why this info was relevant. you also made the erroneous comment that you couldn't just drop a dual core Athlon in a S939 and do a BIOS flash to make it work w/ older S939 boards)

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=189270&highlight= (this is the thread where u made the insipid statement that 2D desktop performance sucks with IGP's. subsequently the entire forum disagreed. furthermore, this is also the thread where u said u had a blue badge from when u worked at M$ and then offered to show a picture of it. later, you rescinded the offer when I and others asked to see the pic.)

So... umm... who's backing down again?OWNED

ltcommander_data

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2004
Seems you may have left the thread, but anyways, I believe the July 14 day that The Inquirer touts is the NDA lift date (probably launch data) not the actual Conroe release day (availability day). This means that Intel still has a decent 3 weeks to get the Conroe compatible boards in line. This was why I mentioned before that the July 23 to July 27 delay was most likely motherboard related.

The status of the 965 series motherboards has been a problem probably, because of the switch-over to the 90nm process takes time to ramp and the IGPs are looking very large (area-wise) and quite complex (hidden DirectX 10 support). Many websites have already previewed P965 from third party mobo makers (not reference boards) so the mobo situation probably isn't as dire as they make it sound, at least for the P965 variants anyways. The previous announced 4 day delay won't enough time to send out additional boards from Asia, but a wave of those motherboard loaded boats that The Inquirer mentioned are probably arriving around the end of the third week (June 21st or so) so the extra 4 days will allow enough time for the shipment to be distributed to retailers.

The_Abyss

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
I admit that I have risen to this sort of post in the past.

However now it is just constant inflammatory drivel every day.

On every other forum here there are people discussing hardware and software, people helping other users out, discussing future plans etc all just fine. Except here, and it is down to just 3 or 4 users. BaronMatrix is the worst of these.

These users are ruining a fantastic forum and community and the worst things is - it is deliberate. They're dragging the whole place down to the worst kind of flameing forum that you see in 99% of the internet. Tomshardware does not at all deserve this kind of treatment and it is a huge shame.

New people reading the great articles and reviews here will mirgate to the forums, and then they'll see this. After a couple of days, I doubt they'd ever come back.

Shame on you.