Sign in with
Your question

Emergency: rumored Core 2 mobo shortage for launch

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Core
Last response: in CPUs
July 5, 2006 3:07:12 PM

I't snot the greatest source according to most of you even though I have yet to see them wrong but the Inq has this.

Please No!

More about : emergency rumored core mobo shortage launch

July 5, 2006 3:31:48 PM

hi, ur posts suck :) 
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
July 5, 2006 3:35:34 PM

loooooooool
:lol:  :lol: 

Werd!
Related resources
July 5, 2006 3:47:47 PM

Quote:

And I'm so hurt that a nobody like you - I mean a super CPU god - like you thinks that.

:cry:  :cry:  :twisted:
July 5, 2006 3:49:22 PM

Quote:
Whoever runs the INQ is a total stupid moron fanboi.

DIE INQ DIE!!!

I just hope it's not true. the damn thing is due next Tuesday.
July 5, 2006 7:48:06 PM

Quote:

And I'm so hurt that a nobody like you - I mean a super CPU god - like you thinks that.

there are CPU gods? like yourself or MMM?
July 5, 2006 7:56:35 PM

Quote:

there are CPU gods? like yourself or MMM?

No. obviously you're either a split personality of someone here or not very bright. Do I know you?
July 5, 2006 8:15:58 PM

OMFG! Run for cover! The whole world is coming to an end! Oh, wait; it's about Conroe.
July 5, 2006 8:18:05 PM

Quote:
No. obviously you're either a split personality of someone here or not very bright. Do I know you?
Are you, 9-inch, MMM, and MrsD all Bots that Sharikoo controls from his evil lair?
July 5, 2006 9:04:33 PM

Dude... at what point do you ask yourself, "Should I just give up?"

There hasn't been a single serious reply to your posts in days. Take a look at this thread. No one cares about the content you are providing. At least ppl talk about 9-inch's threads. Your threads are just fodder for everyone who dislikes you, which is 75% of the forum.

Your reputation for lieing and deceit is beyond repair. Give up. Go away.

Oh, and make sure you return that M$ blue badge before you leave.
July 5, 2006 9:14:05 PM

Quote:

There hasn't been a single serious reply to your posts in days. Take a look at this thread. No one cares about the content you are providing. At least ppl talk about 9-inch's threads. Your threads are just fodder for everyone who dislikes you, which is 75% of the forum.

Your reputation for lieing and deceit is beyond repair. Give up. Go away.

Deleted by Moderator!
July 5, 2006 9:35:14 PM

Quote:
i think it's a black thing

So what you're saying is that all black people are as ignorant and stubborn as you?
July 5, 2006 9:37:55 PM

Black thing? Black people dont like you? whats this black thing?
July 5, 2006 9:37:57 PM

Quote:

So what you're saying is that all black people are as ignorant and stubborn as you?

I'm sayng this is how people get stomped out. You don't like me fine. You don't like my posts, fine. Go to another post. SIMPLE.
July 5, 2006 9:48:50 PM

So what you're really saying is that people around here don't like blacks? And it's really a racially motivated conspiracy to "stomp" you out?

Hmmm...
July 5, 2006 9:58:39 PM

Quote:
So what you're really saying is that people around here don't like blacks? And it's really a racially motivated conspiracy to "stomp" you out?

Hmmm...

Yeah Dr. Fill..MyButt, that's it. Just in case I get really mad I can refer to all of this. Maybe you're just jealous because all you do is back down.

BTW, just like Core 2 you cowards can have this thread.
July 5, 2006 10:01:37 PM

U realize that most people treated you "that way" before we knew u were black, right?
July 5, 2006 10:11:34 PM

Quote:
U realize that most people treated you "that way" before we knew u were black, right?
I never knew til now, and his colour is irrelevant...his stupidity and naivety aren't.
July 5, 2006 10:16:20 PM

Quote:
Maybe you're just jealous because all you do is back down.

All I do is backdown? What?

It seems that you are confused. Maybe you should re-read these threads:

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?nam... (on this one, you never explained why this info was relevant. you also made the erroneous comment that you couldn't just drop a dual core Athlon in a S939 and do a BIOS flash to make it work w/ older S939 boards)

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?nam... (this is the thread where u made the insipid statement that 2D desktop performance sucks with IGP's. subsequently the entire forum disagreed. furthermore, this is also the thread where u said u had a blue badge from when u worked at M$ and then offered to show a picture of it. later, you rescinded the offer when I and others asked to see the pic.)

So... umm... who's backing down again?
July 5, 2006 10:20:10 PM

Quote:
Maybe you're just jealous because all you do is back down.

All I do is backdown? What?

It seems that you are confused. Maybe you should re-read these threads:

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?nam... (on this one, you never explained why this info was relevant. you also made the erroneous comment that you couldn't just drop a dual core Athlon in a S939 and do a BIOS flash to make it work w/ older S939 boards)

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?nam... (this is the thread where u made the insipid statement that 2D desktop performance sucks with IGP's. subsequently the entire forum disagreed. furthermore, this is also the thread where u said u had a blue badge from when u worked at M$ and then offered to show a picture of it. later, you rescinded the offer when I and others asked to see the pic.)

So... umm... who's backing down again?OWNED
July 5, 2006 10:20:28 PM

mpjesse laying down the law on BM. Classic stuff.
July 5, 2006 10:24:51 PM

Seems you may have left the thread, but anyways, I believe the July 14 day that The Inquirer touts is the NDA lift date (probably launch data) not the actual Conroe release day (availability day). This means that Intel still has a decent 3 weeks to get the Conroe compatible boards in line. This was why I mentioned before that the July 23 to July 27 delay was most likely motherboard related.

The status of the 965 series motherboards has been a problem probably, because of the switch-over to the 90nm process takes time to ramp and the IGPs are looking very large (area-wise) and quite complex (hidden DirectX 10 support). Many websites have already previewed P965 from third party mobo makers (not reference boards) so the mobo situation probably isn't as dire as they make it sound, at least for the P965 variants anyways. The previous announced 4 day delay won't enough time to send out additional boards from Asia, but a wave of those motherboard loaded boats that The Inquirer mentioned are probably arriving around the end of the third week (June 21st or so) so the extra 4 days will allow enough time for the shipment to be distributed to retailers.
July 5, 2006 10:26:27 PM

this is all really conspiracy against black folks

i'm horrible, i know.
July 5, 2006 10:29:11 PM

I admit that I have risen to this sort of post in the past.

However now it is just constant inflammatory drivel every day.

On every other forum here there are people discussing hardware and software, people helping other users out, discussing future plans etc all just fine. Except here, and it is down to just 3 or 4 users. BaronMatrix is the worst of these.

These users are ruining a fantastic forum and community and the worst things is - it is deliberate. They're dragging the whole place down to the worst kind of flameing forum that you see in 99% of the internet. Tomshardware does not at all deserve this kind of treatment and it is a huge shame.

New people reading the great articles and reviews here will mirgate to the forums, and then they'll see this. After a couple of days, I doubt they'd ever come back.

Shame on you.
July 5, 2006 10:31:53 PM

Is the government involved in this conspiracy as well?
July 5, 2006 10:40:43 PM

If the subject of your post contains the word rumored then you should consider hitting the cancel button instead of posting it.
July 5, 2006 10:42:32 PM

Quote:

Your reputation for lying and deceit is beyond repair. Give up. Go away.

Like I care. I know the game better than these idiots and if you dont' want to learn anything that's up to you. besides, i think it's a black thing and you can all REALLY bite me.

8O 8O My God!!! You are so Fvcking ignorant I am stymied, just shaking my head in dis-belief...
FYI,,, no one, and I mean NO ONE (even one as enlightened as myself) can tell the colour of your skin on a forum... but they can tell that you are one sad stupid SoaB :twisted:

Go away if you think we are all prejudiced pricks... We will not follow, I promise... [/prays advice will be taken]
a b à CPUs
July 5, 2006 10:52:33 PM

The motherboards are not the problem. it's the conroe2 cpu, it's limited prodution this year, full production is not until NEXT year.
July 5, 2006 10:52:51 PM

Like I care. I know the game better than these idiots and if you dont' want to learn anything that's up to you. besides, i think it's a black thing and you can all REALLY bite me.[/quote]

All these years you thought people disliked you for being black. It must be a really big revelation to discover that it is your personality that turns people off. :cry: 
July 5, 2006 10:57:24 PM

You know, I signed up for these forums about 2 weeks ago. I've yet to make a post, but I've done a lot of reading. In all my reading I've noticed a trend. There is a specific group of people that do two things:

1. Spend WAY too much time here.
2. Waste time out of their valuable lives typing insults and other derogatory nonsense to each other over the same crap again and again.

Look folks, get over it. It's a public forum. People are going to say things that are incorrect, unintelligent and that you just don't like. It's part of life. IGNORE IT. You'll be much happier for doing so. This goes for those who post things that start these senseless arguments, and those who reply (and also seem to seek them out, so they can continue an argument or fued started in another thread).

Why am I saying this? Because this may be the only thing I ever post here. I'd never become a regular member for if I ever made a mistake or said something the thread police didn't like they'd follow me around on the forums and harass me until I left. You all need to clean up your acts and try to act a bit more mature.
July 5, 2006 11:09:28 PM

Quote:
You know, I signed up for these forums about 2 weeks ago. I've yet to make a post, but I've done a lot of reading. In all my reading I've noticed a trend. There is a specific group of people that do two things:

1. Spend WAY too much time here.
2. Waste time out of their valuable lives typing insults and other derogatory nonsense to each other over the same crap again and again.

Look folks, get over it. It's a public forum. People are going to say things that are incorrect, unintelligent and that you just don't like. It's part of life. IGNORE IT. You'll be much happier for doing so. This goes for those who post things that start these senseless arguments, and those who reply (and also seem to seek them out, so they can continue an argument or fued started in another thread).

Why am I saying this? Because this may be the only thing I ever post here. I'd never become a regular member for if I ever made a mistake or said something the thread police didn't like they'd follow me around on the forums and harass me until I left. You all need to clean up your acts and try to act a bit more mature.

I can really understand your point. It gets kind of boring to read the same bull in so many threads, especially when it ruins a good discussion.

On the other hand; you and they are trying to do the same thing. Cleaning up the forum. I think people who try to spread lies on the forum are worse then those who just fill it with crap.
July 5, 2006 11:13:37 PM

Yes. I fall under both those categories. This place is my hobby.
July 5, 2006 11:35:04 PM

Quote:
Black thing? Black people dont like you? whats this black thing?
His girl was stolen by a black guy cause his was bigger. :lol: 

Quote:
mpjesse laying down the lay on BM. Classic stuff.
NAH BM aint get half the ownin that i got while in the other.
July 5, 2006 11:38:39 PM

When will black people learn that a company worth over $100,000,000,000 knows what they're doing? :wink:
July 6, 2006 12:09:23 AM

Quote:
When will black people learn that a company worth over $100,000,000,000 knows what they're doing? :wink:

As soon as white people learn that not all black men are good at playing basketball. ;-)
July 6, 2006 12:14:23 AM

They aren't?!? Well, whatever,,, but we all know they have bid dikcs... err is it they are big dikcs... N/M J/K
July 6, 2006 12:15:59 AM

Quote:
They aren't?!? Well, whatever,,, but we all know they have bid dikcs... err is it they are big dikcs... N/M J/K
Do you know from personal experience?
July 6, 2006 12:24:17 AM

8O :oops:  [/nods]
July 6, 2006 12:39:40 AM

Quote:
8O :oops:  [/nods]

*Vomits*
July 6, 2006 1:27:44 AM

I have mine. There is a DFI and a ASRock at newegg now. Order'em up.
:unsubscribed:
July 6, 2006 1:50:15 AM

How come you always post negative intel news and pro AMD news?
July 6, 2006 2:01:04 AM

Damn,

This is an emergency????
July 6, 2006 2:07:04 AM

Jack,

If Intel "Bleeds" it "Leads"?
July 6, 2006 9:14:03 AM

also from the IQ

Quote:
ATI/Nvidia GPU Physics not as good as Ageia's

8O
July 6, 2006 10:50:39 AM

Quote:

I'm saying this is how people get stomped out. You don't like me fine. You don't like my posts, fine. Go to another post. SIMPLE.

There is absolutely no parallel between you posting constant anti Intel nonsense because you have some very odd attachment to a company that makes a computer processor, the reaction to that and racism.

Frankly if you have to resort to that sort of comparison you have reached the level where anything you post is going to be dismissed as scurrilous, nasty minded drivel.

Not sure why other people come to these forums but I come to read news and take in information about hardware issues, not rubbish where people claim the reaction to them posting nonsense is the equivalent to racism. If you want to trivialise racism (suggesting anyone throwing a few internet comment at you is like the hatred others face daily is absolutely ridiculous) I suggest you find a forum called Tom’s Letsjokeaboutracism, where people like you can gather away from those of us who can seperate reality from fantasy, because as far as I can see this is not it.
July 6, 2006 10:55:27 AM

Cause no intel fanboy is willing to admit intel can do anything wrong/bad.

& from another side,,,,Intel needs all the time to sort out their raid problema with conroe & woodcrest as well so this delay can only help them in the short term or other customers will continue to dump ther new systems that are under evaluation.
Check this:
http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=32842
July 6, 2006 11:16:42 AM

Why are you singling me out dipsh!t?
July 6, 2006 11:30:58 AM

Sorry dont take it personal.
Your post was the nearest & I am just too LAZY!!!
July 6, 2006 11:44:23 AM

Yes scrolling down to the bottom of the page is hard work. :roll:
      • 1 / 2
      • Newest
!