Video Problem

I just built a computer and I'm having some problems when im watching movies or videos with itunes or WMP 11. The problem is that every video I watch are very dark. I have a nVidia 7600GT and I'm running SP2. When I watch the same videos on a different computer they are fine. The only time I have this problem is when I am watching videos on this computer.

What is wrong???? Could my video card be defective??
12 answers Last reply
More about video problem
  1. might be the monitor.
  2. Tried using a different problem. Doesn't seem to be the problem. :?
  3. Isn't WMP 11 still a Beta software release?!
    ANd if it is take a look @ Pengwin Sig and try again when its a final release.
  4. Yeah, but it also happens with itunes.
  5. Quote:
    Tried using a different problem. Doesn't seem to be the problem. :?

Even if you try using different problems you probably will still be stuck with a problem in the end.;)
  6. Quote:
    Yeah, but it also happens with itunes.

If this is the case then i personnaly would start looking around your gfx card video settings about the gamma settings used in video plyback, or contrast/brightness settings related to video playback, also maybe try to update to the latest drivers from off the website of your cards maker.
  7. LOL. Avod teh tipos plese.
  8. Haha, sorry about that. I meant to say "Tried using a different monitor." Ill try doing what you said Mcmonopoly
  9. Yeah now it's working. There was a problem with the video brightness and stuff.
  10. Everyone thinks everything is totally automatic, maybe in another 10 years yes, but now you've got to configure your own stuff......as you have found out.
  11. Try changing the alpha setting in the nvidia control panel.
  12. Quote:
    Tried using a different problem. Doesn't seem to be the problem. :?

You tried using a different problem?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Computer Video Graphics