icon

RD wrote:
> Hi All,
> I just started playing Morrowind. Is there a way to pick a pocket?

Hold in the sneak button (ctrl is default), and then select an NPC. Be
warned though, you'll fail VERY often early in the game until you get
your sneak skill a bit higher.

I am fairly new and have not left Seyden Neen but.....correct me if I'm
wrong.....start your sneak from a fair distance, sneak in from behind the
target, use corners, trees etc.
Change the default of Control Key to your Right mouse key. The right mouse
key is origianlly your inventory/stats key so you need to change that ie
Mouse middle key perhaps. It makes it easier if playing a stealth
character.
BE WARNED!!!
If you get caught you may be attacked. If a character attacks you try to
run to the nearest gaurd and pay a fine.
Always do a quick save beforehand
Practice sneaking without pickpocketing will help increase your skill.
Practice on man and animal alike and be as light weighted as possible (drop
your stuff on the floor away from the scene).

Hmmmm...thats my bit.

Big Al

icon

> BE WARNED!!!
> If you get caught you may be attacked. If a character attacks you try to
> run to the nearest gaurd and pay a fine.

But remember, the guards will also confiscate any stolen property on you
as well, even if its from a previous lift!
There are mods if you want to remove this.

> But remember, the guards will also confiscate any stolen property on you
> as well, even if its from a previous lift!
> There are mods if you want to remove this.

Thats one I never knew.!!!!