Account lockout fails

I'm getting the following message on my Windows 2000 PDC emulator:

"The SAM database was unable to lockout the account of ? due to a resource
error, such as a hard disk write failure (the specific error code is in the
error data) . Accounts are locked after a certain number of bad passwords are
provided so please consider resetting the password of the account mentioned
above.
Data:
0000: a5 02 00 c0 ¥..À "

So far this has occurred for three different users.
1 answer Last reply
More about account lockout fails

    Transfer the role to another server and check the condition of this server's
    disks.

    -ds

    "DJ" <DJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm getting the following message on my Windows 2000 PDC emulator:
    >
    > "The SAM database was unable to lockout the account of ? due to a resource
    > error, such as a hard disk write failure (the specific error code is in
    the
    > error data) . Accounts are locked after a certain number of bad passwords
    are
    > provided so please consider resetting the password of the account
    mentioned
    > above.
    > Data:
    > 0000: a5 02 00 c0 ¥..À "
    >
    > So far this has occurred for three different users.

Active Directory Windows