site name change

Can I change the DEFAULT-FIRST-SITE-NAME to something more appropriate? Any
pittfalls in this operation?

Thanks IA
-Will

William,

There should not be any problems...

Well, I want to say that I remember Ace bringing up a situation where
changing the Default-First-Site-Name to something else did indeed cause a
minor issue but I can not remember what that was.

I can tell you that I have changed this name to something more meaningful at
least 10,000 times [ ;-) ] without issue.

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24014

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com