Need barcode for HP PSC 1110 allinone - can you help?

Hi

I got one of these printers in auction missing the display panel key.
I didn't know this key actually has a barcode on the underside of it
that tells the printer about its features - so without it it won't
start. Doh!

HP support haven't been much help so far sadly, they have given me a
list of parts retailers none of which have any in stock (part number
Q1652-60001).

Would anyone who has this printer perhaps be able to scan in the
barcode off their one and email it to me? I know that's asking a lot -
so if it helps just imagine two smiley little girls beaming when their
pictures of their mother roll off the presses (*tugs at
heartstrings*).

Thanks if you can help
AW

Try checking out www.anderson-tech.com for their toll free phone number (it
escapes me at the present) and you may be able to get some help there. Mr.
Anderson is very knowledgeable and he has some good connections. He may be
able to find that pesky key you are missing.

"andrew_webby at hotmail" <andyjgw@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I got one of these printers in auction missing the display panel key.
> I didn't know this key actually has a barcode on the underside of it
> that tells the printer about its features - so without it it won't
> start. Doh!
>
> HP support haven't been much help so far sadly, they have given me a
> list of parts retailers none of which have any in stock (part number
> Q1652-60001).
>
> Would anyone who has this printer perhaps be able to scan in the
> barcode off their one and email it to me? I know that's asking a lot -
> so if it helps just imagine two smiley little girls beaming when their
> pictures of their mother roll off the presses (*tugs at
> heartstrings*).
>
> Thanks if you can help
> AW

"andrew_webby at hotmail" <andyjgw@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I got one of these printers in auction missing the display panel key.
> I didn't know this key actually has a barcode on the underside of it
> that tells the printer about its features - so without it it won't
> start. Doh!
>
> HP support haven't been much help so far sadly, they have given me a
> list of parts retailers none of which have any in stock (part number
> Q1652-60001).

HP Parts at
http://partsurfer.hp.com/cgi-bin/spi/main?sel_flg=partinfo&template=main&cpric=us&psrchmode=&partsrch=Q1652-60001&submit.x=7&submit.y=5
(or search from http://partsurfer.hp.com) has the part for $0.71.

Regards,

Thanks for that, I managed to find a UK company who ordered it from the
US (it's not available in the UK any more apparently). Will see what
comes of it...

Cheers
AW
Bob Headrick wrote:
> "andrew_webby at hotmail" <andyjgw@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > I got one of these printers in auction missing the display panel
key.
> > I didn't know this key actually has a barcode on the underside of
it
> > that tells the printer about its features - so without it it won't
> > start. Doh!
> >
> > HP support haven't been much help so far sadly, they have given me
> > list of parts retailers none of which have any in stock (part
number
> > Q1652-60001).
>
> HP Parts at

http://partsurfer.hp.com/cgi-bin/spi/main?sel_flg=partinfo&template=main&cpric=us&psrchmode=&partsrch=Q1652-60001&submit.x=7&submit.y=5