local users to install printer drivers

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
January 31, 2005 8:45:02 PM

How can I allow either a user or power user to install any printer they
wish? I have done the load-unload-device-drivers and that did not work?

-thanks
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
February 1, 2005 12:28:24 AM

Answered in the Group Policy news group. You might search in this news
group for the proper way to post the same question to multiple news groups
instead of the same question individually to multiple news groups.

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24014

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com