local users to install printer drivers

How can I allow either a user or power user to install any printer they
wish? I have done the load-unload-device-drivers and that did not work?

-thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about local users install printer drivers

    Answered in the Group Policy news group. You might search in this news
    group for the proper way to post the same question to multiple news groups
    instead of the same question individually to multiple news groups.

    --
    Cary W. Shultz
    Roanoke, VA 24014

    http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
    http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com

    "richierich" <rsr2564@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > How can I allow either a user or power user to install any printer they
    > wish? I have done the load-unload-device-drivers and that did not work?
    >
    > -thanks

Drivers Printers Active Directory Windows