What permission is required to unlock user account

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
February 1, 2005 9:39:46 AM

Hi, I need to delegate my helpdesk to reset user account passwords I did it
using delegation wizard, but they said they are unable to reset peer
password or especially unlock peer acounts, am I missing something ?

Jason
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 4:05:01 PM

Have you uread
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294952

Matjaz

"Jason" <jasons@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o QUrDPFCFHA.2460@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hi, I need to delegate my helpdesk to reset user account passwords I did
> it using delegation wizard, but they said they are unable to reset peer
> password or especially unlock peer acounts, am I missing something ?
>
> Jason

Anonymous
February 12, 2005 10:26:09 PM

Most likely you are being bitten by adminSDHolder functionality.

www.joeware.net

!