Native mode in exchange and windows

Shawn

I have a 2003 exchange server in mixed mode as well as my w2k ad. Which do I
switch to native mode first and how long do I wait until the other is moved.

there is no corelation between Windows domain mode and exchange mode. You
switch an of them in any order you like if you comply to the requirements
(no legacy systems around)

--
Regards

Matja¾ Ladava, ladava.com
MCSA, MCSE, MCT
Microsoft MVP Windows Server - Directory Services
e-mail: matjaz@ladava.com, matjazl@mvps.org