How do I copy and rename a GPO

I have a GPO with a lot of different settings configured. How do I copy it so
that I can make one or 2 changes and then rename it. i.e. I have GPO-1 linked
to OU-1 , I'd like to configure GPO-2 which is similar to GPO-1 apart from
some slight changes and assign it to GPO-2. I use the GPO management console
- this has a copy facility - but does not appear to actually copy a GPO and
rename it. Any ideas much appreciated.
--
Thanks
Charles

    You can use GPMC to do that.

    Regards,
    /Jimmy
    --
    Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
    Microsoft MVP - Directory Services

    "Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a GPO with a lot of different settings configured. How do I copy it
    >so
    > that I can make one or 2 changes and then rename it. i.e. I have GPO-1
    > linked
    > to OU-1 , I'd like to configure GPO-2 which is similar to GPO-1 apart from
    > some slight changes and assign it to GPO-2. I use the GPO management
    > console
    > - this has a copy facility - but does not appear to actually copy a GPO
    > and
    > rename it. Any ideas much appreciated.
    > --
    > Thanks