Bad Info about Conroe CPU's

k2000k

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
One: check your spelling on the title before you post. Having some spelling errors in your post I can overlook as long as it is not to prevalent in the body of the text.

Two: Just look at the website you quote. Your going to get flamed for this.

Da_Banig

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
Maybe I should get a domain and post some crap so people will use my website as source? Fags...

Cenroe? Conroe, and they changed to Core 2 Duo...

teldar

Distinguished
May 8, 2006
k2000k said:
One: check your spelling on the title before you post. Having some spelling errors in your post I can overlook as long as it is not to prevalent in the body of the text.

How about to? Did you mean too?
I'd make sure I knew what I was doing before criticizing someone else.

What is Cenroe?
How does a Cenroe differ from a Conroe?
Which is better, Cenroe or Conroe?
Will Cenroe's be clocked similarly to Conroes?
Is the Cenroe for Laptop, Desktop, or Server?
What is the wattage envelope for Cenroe?
When will Cenroe launch?
Is Cenroe Intel's answer to it's own Conroe?

Thanks.

Bad Info about Cenroe CPU's

Info here

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=32842

RichPLS

Champion
Well, I suppose you have your Conroe... which everyone either loves it or believes it to be a con...
Then your Canroe... can it really perform as stated?
Then you have the Cenroe, known for the performance being so sinfully fast...

phaxmohdem

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
Geez, quit giving this guy a hard time for his typo... I mean "e" is kind of close to the "o" on the keyboard... Honest mistake :p

Unless it was an intentional pun involving "centrino" in which case that is just retarded... seeing as centrino is not a processor.

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
sorry about the typo to be honest just the name "cenroe" stais in my mind instead of conroe, gues im a bit dislexic :wink: , and besides that i just (not related to the mispells) dont like teh "con" part of the conroe :wink: , but thats not related.

wolfman140

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
Wow...Not only have I seen a million times how people say the Inquirer is a joke, but the writing level of that article is horrible. There are so many grammatical and structure errors in that thing, not to mention the lack of intelligent vocabulary. Never trust that site. You should know better.

DrBlofeld

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2006
What is Cenroe?
How does a Cenroe differ from a Conroe?
Which is better, Cenroe or Conroe?
Will Cenroe's be clocked similarly to Conroes?
Is the Cenroe for Laptop, Desktop, or Server?
What is the wattage envelope for Cenroe?
When will Cenroe launch?
Is Cenroe Intel's answer to it's own Conroe?

Thanks.

The Intel Cenroe is the lower end of the performance spectrum, while the Conroe occupies the middle range. The not yet announced Intel muscle processor Camaro will offer increased performance.

Hopefully, with all this new processing power coming, people will no longer be afraid to use spell check.