  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 3, 2004 2:17:13 AM

Does my character have a life limit???? If I decide to not embark on quests
straight away but...lets say hunt mud crabs for a week, will this effect any
time expectations to my life span or quests???? I have not yet left Syden
Need and am only just starting the game. I have the GOTY and the Sea of
Destiny Mod in case it matters!

Thanks!!

Big Al

More about : character life limit

Anonymous
June 3, 2004 2:17:14 AM

Alan J ALtair wrote:

> Does my character have a life limit???? If I decide to not embark on quests
> straight away but...lets say hunt mud crabs for a week, will this effect any
> time expectations to my life span or quests???? I have not yet left Syden
> Need and am only just starting the game. I have the GOTY and the Sea of
> Destiny Mod in case it matters!

Take as long as you like. :)
Anonymous
June 3, 2004 2:17:14 AM

Alan J ALtair wrote:

> Does my character have a life limit???? If I decide to not embark on quests
> straight away but...lets say hunt mud crabs for a week, will this effect any
> time expectations to my life span or quests???? I have not yet left Syden
> Need and am only just starting the game. I have the GOTY and the Sea of
> Destiny Mod in case it matters!
>
> Thanks!!

There are no limits except those you impose on yourself.
You can ignore all quests, including the main quest, for
as long as you please. The path lies open for you to mold
your character into whatever role you wish him to play in
the world.
!