ADMT 2.0 - Lists of Limitations

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

What does third party tools provide that ADMT 2.0 does not? From what I can
tell, it is just full reporting.

Also, someone mentioned ADMT 3.0 BETA - when is the release for this or new
features?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

The major differences that I have seen are the reporting and logging and
migrating without having to have the target domain in Native Mode. Mind you,
these aren't real limitations as I have never had problems with the logging
in ADMT.

A lot of us have done many large migrations using ADMT... you just have to
remember to stage things and test thoroughly.

--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCDBA