ADMT 2.0 - Lists of Limitations

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

What does third party tools provide that ADMT 2.0 does not? From what I can
tell, it is just full reporting.

Also, someone mentioned ADMT 3.0 BETA - when is the release for this or new
features?
1 answer Last reply
More about admt lists limitations
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

    The major differences that I have seen are the reporting and logging and
    migrating without having to have the target domain in Native Mode. Mind you,
    these aren't real limitations as I have never had problems with the logging
    in ADMT.

    A lot of us have done many large migrations using ADMT... you just have to
    remember to stage things and test thoroughly.

    --
    Ryan Hanisco
    MCSE, MCDBA

    "-->AMP<--" <amp@nexo.com> wrote in message
    > What does third party tools provide that ADMT 2.0 does not? From what I
    can
    > tell, it is just full reporting.
    >
    > Also, someone mentioned ADMT 3.0 BETA - when is the release for this or
    new
    > features?

Windows Server Microsoft Active Directory Windows