Windows 2000 Active directory continous pop of authenticat..

Alan

Hi! we have a problem of continous pop of authentication even the users logon
already in domain

This really isn't very descriptive is it?

At what instance do you get these authentication requests?

Connecting to the web? Connecting to a file server?

How many DCs do you have? Do you have legacy clients? If so, do you have
WINS? How many DNS servers do you have? Are your internal boxes pointing
to the internal DNS servers or public ones, i.e. your ISP?

etc.

Cheers!

--

Paul Williams