GPO to restrict users from changing domain membership

I have about 150 remote users who have a tendency to remove their
laptops from the domain when they decide to hook their home computer to
their laptop. This has happened 12 times despite repeated warnings.

Is there a way via group policy to remove the ability of the user to
change their domain membership? PC Anywhere to a laptop on a 28.8 line
in Ireland is a real hassle.

thanks,
Allen

Removing local admin privileges would stop that. However, if some
applications need higher privileges, they might not run properly.

Senthil

<allen.ferdinand@avizatechnology.com> wrote in message
>I have about 150 remote users who have a tendency to remove their
> laptops from the domain when they decide to hook their home computer to
> their laptop. This has happened 12 times despite repeated warnings.
>

> Is there a way via group policy to remove the ability of the user to
> change their domain membership? PC Anywhere to a laptop on a 28.8 line
> in Ireland is a real hassle.
>

> thanks,
> Allen

started out that way, just for reasons such as this. They petitioned
to get rights. Right now, I punish them by forcing them to return the
laptop to the USA from whereever they are, but I can't get away with
that for much longer.