computer - windows settings - security - registry

djc

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2004

Is the Computer - Windows Settings - Security - Registry node in a GPO only
used to restrict users from changing certian registry keys or can I also use
it to create registry key/values automatically on client machines?

any input is appreciated. Thanks.

djc

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2004

whoops... posted in wrong group. I just posted this in the Group Policy
group instead. Sorry for the doublepost.