HP DJ 695 C

Hallo!
My HP DJ 695 C prints only black and white. I have
configured him with "color". The color ink tank is new.
The tank is good until september 2005.
Can you help me?
Greetings
Uwe

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Uwe
I can't remember this exact model but if you press the resume button for about
3 seconds the printer may print a demo page. (most HP printers do).
If it does, the page should have black and colour printing. If it does not have
colour I suggest you take the colour cartridge back to where you bought it and
ask them to test and replace it. Most likely the cartridge has failed. If this
model doesn't have a test page it is still most likely the clour cartridge that
has failed.
If the demo page prints colour then you should re-install the drivers and try
again.
Tony