only allow 2 users on a domain computer ?

i have a large network & many users there is one win2000 on my
activedirectory domain that i only want two users to logon to , no one else
should be allowed to logon on locally except these 2 users ,
whats the way todo this ? the way i know seems to be very unpractical , via
account logon to option in user properties , & will let me to configure
users security for every user is there any other way ?

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about only users domain computer

    Create a group, put these two users in it. Then create a GPO that deny logon
    locally for everyone except this group, you might have to "play" around with
    both deny and allow logon locally to make it work. Before you enable this
    GPO, make sure that it only applies to that specific computer which you can
    do by filter the GPO.

    Regards,
    /Jimmy
    --
    Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
    Microsoft MVP - Directory Services

    "Stingray" <faisal@clickonlinenetworks.com> wrote in message
    >i have a large network & many users there is one win2000 on my
    > activedirectory domain that i only want two users to logon to , no one
    > else
    > should be allowed to logon on locally except these 2 users ,
    > whats the way todo this ? the way i know seems to be very unpractical ,
    > via
    > account logon to option in user properties , & will let me to configure
    > users security for every user is there any other way ?
    >
    > thanks

Domain Computers Active Directory Windows