What is the best photo printer that also prints on cds?

Hi, guys. I was wondering if there was a photo printer that prints high
quality photos, prints on cds and is easy to use? Thanks.
11 answers Last reply
More about what photo printer prints

    What country do you live in? In the USA there are the Epson R200,R300,R800
    and R1800.
    The best are the R800 and R1800.The most affordable the R200.If you live in
    most other countries Canon Pixma series printers will print on cds.
    "Will in SF" <willinsf@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hi, guys. I was wondering if there was a photo printer that prints high
    > quality photos, prints on cds and is easy to use? Thanks.

    yes epson R200

    Will in SF wrote:
    > Hi, guys. I was wondering if there was a photo printer that prints high
    > quality photos, prints on cds and is easy to use? Thanks.

    In the UK It is any Canon Pixma printer. In the States you will have to
    settle for an Epson.

    Will in SF wrote:

    >Hi, guys. I was wondering if there was a photo printer that prints high
    >quality photos, prints on cds and is easy to use? Thanks.

    What do you mean, you can buy any Epson model anywhere in the UK! I use the
    R300m for printing CD's, excellent printer

    > In the UK It is any Canon Pixma printer. In the States you will have to
    > settle for an Epson.
    >
    > Will in SF wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, guys. I was wondering if there was a photo printer that prints high
    >>quality photos, prints on cds and is easy to use? Thanks.

    Everyone should know that the Canon IP4000 has duplex printing, twin
    paper feeds, is faster, prints CD (UK model), uses less ink, much better
    on business documents, and somewhat better on photos relative to the
    R300. It is a slam dunk. And it costs less to buy and the ink is less.

    On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:57:04 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Everyone should know that the Canon IP4000 has duplex printing, twin
    >paper feeds, is faster, prints CD (UK model), uses less ink, much better
    >on business documents, and somewhat better on photos relative to the
    >R300. It is a slam dunk. And it costs less to buy and the ink is less.
    >
    >Anorak wrote:

    And the Canon print heads ROT.

    Stick with Epson far far better.

    CSE wrote:

    >On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:57:04 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Everyone should know that the Canon IP4000 has duplex printing, twin
    >>paper feeds, is faster, prints CD (UK model), uses less ink, much better
    >>on business documents, and somewhat better on photos relative to the
    >>R300. It is a slam dunk. And it costs less to buy and the ink is less.
    >>
    >>Anorak wrote:
    >>

    >And the Canon print heads ROT.

    And the Canon Print Head lasts the life of the printer.

    On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:00:09 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >>And the Canon print heads ROT.
    >>

    >And the Canon Print Head lasts the life of the printer.

    I didn't realise Canon printers only lasted 18 months...

    --

    Hecate - The Real One
    Hecate@newsguy.com

    On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:00:09 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >CSE wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:57:04 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Everyone should know that the Canon IP4000 has duplex printing, twin
    >>>paper feeds, is faster, prints CD (UK model), uses less ink, much better
    >>>on business documents, and somewhat better on photos relative to the
    >>>R300. It is a slam dunk. And it costs less to buy and the ink is less.
    >>>
    >>>Anorak wrote:
    >>>

    >>And the Canon print heads ROT.
    >>

    >And the Canon Print Head lasts the life of the printer.

    Yes 18 months..

    >>Stick with Epson far far better.

    You lot just confuse things! I see www.ebuyer.com do the Canon IP4000 for
    £99.78
    So this is a better printer than the R300 or not ? Surely the carts last as
    long as any other printer depends how and what you print etc

    On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:40:08 +0100, "Anorak" <00000@00000.000> wrote:

    >You lot just confuse things! I see www.ebuyer.com do the Canon IP4000 for
    >£99.78
    >So this is a better printer than the R300 or not ? Surely the carts last as
    >long as any other printer depends how and what you print etc

    It entirely depends on how much you use, what sort of output you want
    from the printer, how long you want those prints to last, what
    proportion will be images, how much will be documents, is the CD
    printing more important than the photo printing, etc. As you haven't
    explicitly given that information it makes it hard to give definitive
    answer.

    And the reason you're getting different answers is because different
    printers have different problems. There's no such thing as a perfect
    printer.

    --

    Hecate - The Real One
    Hecate@newsguy.com