Can not acess my office home and studen 2010

Hello,
I tried to install my just purchased office home and student 2010 program it is installed but i can not access it...HELP
8 answers Last reply
More about acess office home studen 2010
  1. It should be in Start/All programs/Microsoft office. Reinstall it if it doesn't work.
  2. mosox said:
    It should be in Start/All programs/Microsoft office. Reinstall it if it doesn't work.

I had to uninstall the trial version in order to download it.
  3. What do you mean by you can not access it? Can't find the shortcuts or it does not start? Did you look where mosox pointed you to?
  4. In such instance what you can try is
    Start - control panel - programs and features - right click on "Office program" and select the option repair. :)
  5. http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

Uninstall it once again with revo free uninstaller,it will clean up the registry eroors , then reboot and reinstall again!
  6. gerhilde said:
    Hello,
    I tried to install my just purchased office home and student 2010 program it is installed but i can not access it...HELP
  7. I'll let you in a little secret guys. whenever I run into a software glitch, I don't visit MS, they suck. Instead, I visit the customer support of some resellers, such as tek-micro.com, softwarespeedy.com or designertechsoftware.com
  8. gerhilde said:
    Hello,
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Office Windows 7