add specific accouny when joining a domain

When we currently add a pc to the domain by default ENTERprise\domain admins
are added to the local admin group of the particular pc. Is there any way we
can have it add another account we specify to the local admin group when
adding a pc to the domain?

Greg
1 answer Last reply
More about specific accouny joining domain

    Do you mean you have one domain account that you want to add to the local
    Administrators group on each PC in your domain? You can accomplish this
    using Restricted Groups in Group Policy.

    http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Using-Restricted-Groups.html

    If you're looking for "Add the owner of each machine to the local admins
    group of their individual workstation and no other", you'll need to do this
    manually.

    --
    Laura E. Hunter
    All information provided "AS-IS", no warranties expressed or implied.
    "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When we currently add a pc to the domain by default ENTERprise\domain
    > admins
    > are added to the local admin group of the particular pc. Is there any way
    > we
    > can have it add another account we specify to the local admin group when
    > adding a pc to the domain?
    >
    > Greg

Domain Microsoft Active Directory Windows