add specific accouny when joining a domain

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
February 9, 2005 12:39:06 PM

When we currently add a pc to the domain by default ENTERprise\domain admins
are added to the local admin group of the particular pc. Is there any way we
can have it add another account we specify to the local admin group when
adding a pc to the domain?

Greg
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 4:27:58 PM

Do you mean you have one domain account that you want to add to the local
Administrators group on each PC in your domain? You can accomplish this
using Restricted Groups in Group Policy.

http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Using-Restricted...

If you're looking for "Add the owner of each machine to the local admins
group of their individual workstation and no other", you'll need to do this
manually.

--
Laura E. Hunter
All information provided "AS-IS", no warranties expressed or implied.

!