add specific accouny when joining a domain

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When we currently add a pc to the domain by default ENTERprise\domain admins
are added to the local admin group of the particular pc. Is there any way we
can have it add another account we specify to the local admin group when
adding a pc to the domain?

Greg

Do you mean you have one domain account that you want to add to the local
Administrators group on each PC in your domain? You can accomplish this
using Restricted Groups in Group Policy.

http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Using-Restricted-Groups.html

If you're looking for "Add the owner of each machine to the local admins
group of their individual workstation and no other", you'll need to do this
manually.

--
Laura E. Hunter
All information provided "AS-IS", no warranties expressed or implied.