SD wi-fi card for ipaq 3850?

December 2, 2004 7:04:10 PM

Which SD wi-fi cards are compatible with an IPAQ 3850 (pocket pc 2003)?

I need to add wi-fi but do not want to have to use a bulky expansion pack
for CF cards.

More about : card ipaq 3850

Anonymous
December 2, 2004 7:04:11 PM

The short answer is none are compatible. The 3850 SD slot is not an SDIO slot... You will need to
use a CF or PC card...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

!