Win2003 DC in 2000AD

Can you have a windowss 2003 DC serving in a 2000AD. I had a problem when
I ran my test
setup. Error message said I need to run ADprep. would it be better to
upgrade the 2000 to 2003?
or is it a simple process to do this

thanx
CF

There are specific steps you need to take to introduce a 2003 DC into a
2000AD domain, especially if you are running Microsoft Exchange 2000. See
this link for details and instructions:

http://www.petri.co.il/windows_2003_adprep.htm

--
Laura E. Hunter
All information provided "AS-IS", no warranties expressed or implied.