Couldn't import user list with ldifde

Hi All,

I have lots of contacts on one company's domain server. I exported them with
ldifde and changed domain names(dc). Then I want import those contact list
to another company's domain server's active directory, But I got error:

Add error on line 1: Unwilling To Perform The server side error is "The
modification was not permitted for security reasons."
An error has occurred in the program
--

I loged on as Administraotor. Any Help.

Thanks