JoeB

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2003

Every time I open Word Perfect 11 the InstallShield
Update Service screen appears. Wanting me to download WP
Office 11 Service Pack 1. How can I prevent this screen
from appearing?

Have you downloaded and installed Office SP1?
If you have, try posting to the microsoft.public.office.misc newsgroup.
This is the XP newsgroup.

"JoeB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Every time I open Word Perfect 11 the InstallShield
> Update Service screen appears. Wanting me to download WP
> Office 11 Service Pack 1. How can I prevent this screen
> from appearing?

How about by downloading the service pack?..

"JoeB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Every time I open Word Perfect 11 the InstallShield
> Update Service screen appears. Wanting me to download WP
> Office 11 Service Pack 1. How can I prevent this screen
> from appearing?

Gordon

"Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
> Have you downloaded and installed Office SP1?
> If you have, try posting to the microsoft.public.office.misc newsgroup.
> This is the XP newsgroup.
>
> "JoeB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Every time I open Word Perfect 11 the InstallShield
> > Update Service screen appears. Wanting me to download WP
> > Office 11 Service Pack 1. How can I prevent this screen
> > from appearing?

Now we're REALLY confused! The OP was talking about WordPerfect, and you
were talking about MS Office!

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"JoeB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2a0c01c4a778$2da68b60$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> Every time I open Word Perfect 11 the InstallShield
> Update Service screen appears. Wanting me to download WP
> Office 11 Service Pack 1. How can I prevent this screen
> from appearing?

Do you have the service pack installed? (you don't say). If not, go here, and get the one for ytour Suite version;

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2/Downloads/SupportDownloads

br549

Word is a Microsoft product, WordPerfect is not. The OP should try posting
in a WordPerfect newsgroup not a microsoft one.