Restricting logon hours at particular workstations

I am running a xp & 2000 / Server 2003 domain at a school. If I move the
accounts for some particular workstations into a new OU, is it possible,
using group policy or otherwise, to restrict the logon hours of certain
users or groups to certain times of day on these machines?

Many thanks,

Chris Bunting

"Chris Bunting" <chris@cjsb.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> I am running a xp & 2000 / Server 2003 domain at a school. If I move the
> accounts for some particular workstations into a new OU, is it possible,
> using group policy or otherwise, to restrict the logon hours of certain
> users or groups to certain times of day on these machines?

Not directly. Logon hours are a (static) User setting,
applying ANYWHERE that person logs on.

You could work out some (slightly complicated) schemes
with a custom service or batch file.

--
Herb Martin