Frames pr second. how can I see that?

Hi

well, the topic tells it all :)

I ws wondering how you guys are able to see FPS on playing morrowind.

thanks :)
-helge

"Helge Rekdal" <helgerekdal@hotmail.com> wrote:

>well, the topic tells it all :)
>I ws wondering how you guys are able to see FPS on playing morrowind.

Ooo! A question I can answer...

Edit your morrowind.ini file (just double click it, and Notepad should
open). Change the line that says:

Show FPS=0

to read

Show FPS=1

That'll do the trick for you.

--
Exodus 22:18 can kiss my pagan ass
www.lokari.net

icon

Helge Rekdal wrote:

> Hi
>
> well, the topic tells it all :)
>
> I ws wondering how you guys are able to see FPS on playing morrowind.
>
> thanks :)
> -helge

In your morrowind.ini file, under [General]

change "show FPS = 0" to "show FPS = 1"
without the quotes.

Just in case, make a backup first.

My advise is, don't do anything! You might not like what you see :)