Glitch on Tribunal game

Hiya

Hoping someone can help me here....

I have already played and completed the game and decide to change characters
and have another go... all has gone well so far till I tried to complete the
assassination attempt quest which starts you off on the Tribunal game.

I ignored the quest at the start obviously to build up the character so he
had a chance at sorting out the assassination attempt. The assassins got
hard to beat so I thought it best to sort out.. not sure if something is
wrong with my system or not... it seemed okay the first time round, now when
I get into the headquarters of the Black hand and find the head assassin we
fight and just as he is about to die he says something about finishing the
job himself.... then it repeats the line over and over. Tried everything to
stop it, goodbye etc without luck. At that point I can only exit the game.

Don't want to have to start again.... any ideas gratefully recieved.

Cheers
Mark Lancaster

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:49:51 +0000 (UTC), "m.j.lancaster"
<m.j.lancaster@btopenworld.com> wrote:

>wrong with my system or not... it seemed okay the first time round, now when
>I get into the headquarters of the Black hand and find the head assassin we
>fight and just as he is about to die he says something about finishing the
>job himself.... then it repeats the line over and over. Tried everything to
>stop it, goodbye etc without luck. At that point I can only exit the game.
>
>Don't want to have to start again.... any ideas gratefully recieved.

You need to download the latest patch - This is a known issue, and there
was a patch that fixed this problem.
--
Greg Johnson
"So tell me, just how long have you had this feeling that no one