Qualitative A-Z termination (400 destinations), 24x7 Support

Buy Minutes around the world and pay for traffic only.

There are no additional or hidden costs. Originate traffic and pay only
per minutes.
Real benefits are the following:
1. Instant access to A-Z termination
2. More than 400 destinations
3. Qualitative routes at good price
4. 0/0/1 Billing Settings
5. Online Billing with CDR/failed calls
6. 24x7 online Support team
7. SIP and H323 (config help)
8. Simple and user friendly interface
9. A lot of other features…

See tariffs at www.BuyMin.com
For the more details please contact our Sales dept.

Sincerely,
BuyMin Sales

e-mail Sales@BuyMin.com
msn: vko@BuyMin.com
icq: 240089256
aol: buyminsales
yahoo: buymincom

Phone +1 866 744 1140 Fax +1 650 429 2109

www.BuyMin.com ::::::::: Buy Minutes Instantly

Paul Sergievski <cs@ipcb.net> wrote:
> See tariffs at www.BuyMin.com

I found this interesting in an idle-curiosity sort of way:

http://www.buymin.com/index.php?by_price=1

Probably a reasonable picture of the relative costs of telecommunications in
various places.

miguel