Your question
Closed

Free acer technical support

Tags:
  • Error Message
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
May 3, 2011 5:25:43 AM

Rateing computer - Running windows 7 -Aspite 7736z-4088 also have 1 gig of external memory. Note book never rated and currently showing 3.3. Keep getting error message-Cannot measure storage performance. Error: Failed to properly access. The parameter is in correct. Pluged in a 4 gig flash drive and tried again without any success. Received same error message. What do I need to do to rate this unit??
Thank's Richard Savage
Phone if needed 1-919-496-6739

More about : free acer technical support

a b $ Windows 7
May 3, 2011 10:31:17 AM

nice one, on putting your phone number on a public forum, enjoy the crank calls :) 
Score

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
May 3, 2011 12:24:35 PM

I have never worried about the WEI. It's very misleading since the final score is based on your graphics card anyway. I mean, I used to work on a 2.4Ghz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM running Vista Pro. The overall WEI was like a 2.5 because of the integrated Intel card. Does this mean the machine was that slow? Nope. I could run all the programs I needed to run (a browser, Excel, Adobe Reader, and Word) with no lag. If the machine works overall, don't worry about the Windows rating.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
May 3, 2011 6:36:19 PM

Best answer selected by rsavage15.
Score
July 7, 2011 1:08:15 AM

runswindows95 said:
I have never worried about the WEI. It's very misleading since the final score is based on your graphics card anyway. I mean, I used to work on a 2.4Ghz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM running Vista Pro. The overall WEI was like a 2.5 because of the integrated Intel card. Does this mean the machine was that slow? Nope. I could run all the programs I needed to run (a browser, Excel, Adobe Reader, and Word) with no lag. If the machine works overall, don't worry about the Windows rating.

Thank's for information so I won't worry about it as I can do every thing I need to do.
Thank's again
rsavage15
Score
a c 611 $ Windows 7
July 7, 2011 3:22:26 AM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Score