If I do this.......

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
I recently purchased a very nice 600watt PSU. To celebrate such a beautiful thing, I will have a toast with the unit, and slowly poor a glass of wine inside while running. I then plan to stick my finger inside to make sure things are alright. Would this have adverse affects of the PSU or would the PSU be very happy, purr gently, enjoy the wine, and perhaps enable me to reach even higher clock speeds. Or should I just put down the beer, step out of the sun... and go for a mountain bike ride..??

SPAM!

tmac

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2004
Please if you post a subject. Post a subject. I can't understand,
"If I do this.."

WTF are you talking about. Place my finger inside. Where? Up you butt.
then purr Gently.. Enough of this. Stop you drugs. Enjoy yourself.
Goodbye.

GherkinPekul

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2006
Please, do it.
In fact, pour the wine through it ands into your mouth while it's plugged in.
Have a friend (if applicable) document the whole thing on video for posterity.
K, THX

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
I recently purchased a very nice 600watt PSU. To celebrate such a beautiful thing, I will have a toast with the unit, and slowly poor a glass of wine inside while running. I then plan to stick my finger inside to make sure things are alright. Would this have adverse affects of the PSU or would the PSU be very happy, purr gently, enjoy the wine, and perhaps enable me to reach even higher clock speeds. Or should I just put down the beer, step out of the sun... and go for a mountain bike ride..??

SPAM! dearest comrade!

itneal2277

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2006

WTF!!! :roll:

harmonica

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2005
Be sure to use a stylish and graceful wine with integrated apple, citrus and white flower character. Complex notes of mineral and oak spice should weave through the smooth, silky fruit flavors and linger on the finish,

greetz

busygamer01

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
SPAM! dearest comrade![/quote]

Shut up penguin because you're the dearest comrade. You respond to almost every post. Get a life and stop calling other people fags! :D 8)

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
SPAM! dearest comrade!

Shut up penguin because you're the dearest comrade. You respond to almost every post. Get a life and stop calling other people fags! :D 8)[/quote]

lol, hey it was SPAM and he is a dearest comrade. i mean, im brutally honest.

quantumsheep

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005

SPAM! dearest comrade!

One word. Lol (well yeah i know it's 3 words....)

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
that is the first time i have ever heard penguin call someone a dearest comrade.
btw do you know how big an emperor penguin is?

believe me, you dont know me yet, if u havent seen my flame on the Graphics card forum u'll know if i call someone a dearest comrade its because im annoyed, dont take it offensively if i insult you, it just means im agrivated.

link to graphics card thread