WTB: (in Australia) Galaga Tabletop arcade game

Hi Guys
First post in this group - I'm a stray from the pinball group :)
Any Aussie's know of a Galaga Table-top arcade game available for sale?
Thanks for any info ...
Cheers
manny

ZAX ammusement have one on there website

Galaga Table-Top $1400

Zax Amusements

265 Ingles Street
Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207
Melbourne, Australia

Phone +61(0) 3 9676 9190
Fax +61 (0) 3 9676 9290

phone: 1300 653 711
email: info@insert.com.au

try this guy New and used

Many thanks for the advice.
It's much appreciated.
manny

"Dr Manny" <aston61@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> Hi Guys
> First post in this group - I'm a stray from the pinball group :)
> Any Aussie's know of a Galaga Table-top arcade game available for sale?
> Thanks for any info ...
> Cheers
> manny

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

where are you located???
> Many thanks for the advice.
> It's much appreciated.
> manny
>
> "Dr Manny" <aston61@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Guys
> > First post in this group - I'm a stray from the pinball group :)
> > Any Aussie's know of a Galaga Table-top arcade game available for sale?
> > Thanks for any info ...
> > Cheers
> > manny

Good ol Sydney! :)

"VaxX" <geoff_gunn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> where are you located???
> "Dr Manny" <aston61@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>> Many thanks for the advice.
>> It's much appreciated.
>> manny
>>
>> "Dr Manny" <aston61@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi Guys
>> > First post in this group - I'm a stray from the pinball group :)
>> > Any Aussie's know of a Galaga Table-top arcade game available for sale?
>> > Thanks for any info ...
>> > Cheers
>> > manny

TRENDING THREADS