Simple script to find Term Server users?

Is there a simple way to find and output all of my users that currently have
the "allow terminal server access" check box checked?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about simple script find term server users

    here is an example that I've created now:

    Set objOU = GetObject("LDAP://OU=andrei, DC=test, DC=local")
    objOU.Filter = Array("user")

    For each objuser in objou

    WScript.Echo objuser.Name & " Allow Logon: " & objUser.AllowLogon

    Next

    This will enumerate all the user in the Andrei OU and if that checkbox is
    checked the returned value will be 1 ... if not .. 0

    --
    Andrei Ungureanu
    www.eventid.net

    "JSHIV" <JSHIV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a simple way to find and output all of my users that currently
    > have
    > the "allow terminal server access" check box checked?
    >
    > Thanks

Active Directory Microsoft Terminal Server Servers Windows