Simple script to find Term Server users?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
February 18, 2005 9:31:02 AM

Is there a simple way to find and output all of my users that currently have
the "allow terminal server access" check box checked?

Thanks
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 4:45:20 PM

here is an example that I've created now:

Set objOU = GetObject("LDAP://OU=andrei, DC=test, DC=local")
objOU.Filter = Array("user")

For each objuser in objou

WScript.Echo objuser.Name & " Allow Logon: " & objUser.AllowLogon

Next

This will enumerate all the user in the Andrei OU and if that checkbox is
checked the returned value will be 1 ... if not .. 0

--
Andrei Ungureanu
www.eventid.net

!