XBOX version

Does anyone have any tips I could use on the xbox version? Is it different
than PC

"Metis Artist" <Talisa(remove)@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any tips I could use on the xbox version? Is it different
> than PC

not real differant i have found

Tejas57Fan wrote:

> "Metis Artist" <Talisa(remove)@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Does anyone have any tips I could use on the xbox version? Is it different
>>than PC
>

> not real differant i have found

same here. plays amazingly well on the controller and it's much more
comfortable sitting on the sofa and playing on a big screen. :) only
problem is once you get used to playing Morrowind your Halo will go all
screwy because your used to jumping with the left trigger in MW and
you'll end up throwing grenades at your feet all the time. :D

-M

Miika Turtiainen wrote:
|| Tejas57Fan wrote:
||| "Metis Artist" <Talisa(remove)@shaw.ca> wrote in message
||| not real differant i have found
|| same here. plays amazingly well on the controller and it's much more
|| comfortable sitting on the sofa and playing on a big screen. :) only
|| problem is once you get used to playing Morrowind your Halo will go
|| all screwy because your used to jumping with the left trigger in MW
|| and you'll end up throwing grenades at your feet all the time. :D
|| -M

LMAO... I've killed myself so many times in Halo exactly that way since I
played MW.

I actually started with the xbox version, but have since bought the PC ver.
( which I'm liking much better ) for three main reasons:

MODS! Readable signs, better heads/bodies, and a merchant with a decent
amount of money...

Resolution and view distance - I was getting frustrated with the relatively
low settings for both of these on xbox that can't be changed. Plus the
crispness of the image on a PC monitor.

Stability - my xbox is the very first hardware version, and has seen better
days, and with MW being as unstable as it is, the random lockups were
driving my crazy. Also I much prefer the load/save times on PC.

There are a few other little things ( mouse vs. thumbstick, quick keys,
console ) but those are the main ones.

Cheers,
joe.

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there
are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's
either my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my
younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu. But I think it's Colin.