scan to folder

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

Does anyone have a suggestion on printer that will
scan to folder on a XP computer for around $1200 or less

thanks for any help

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

To a network folder is the question

"Ricky" <rfidler2004@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a suggestion on printer that will
> scan to folder on a XP computer for around $1200 or less
>
> thanks for any help

Jim

"Ricky" <rfidler2004@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a suggestion on printer that will
> scan to folder on a XP computer for around $1200 or less
>
> thanks for any help

Isn't this really an XP problem rather than a scanner problem?
Jim

"Ricky" <rfidler2004@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a suggestion on printer that will
> scan to folder on a XP computer for around $1200 or less
>
> thanks for any help

Wouldn't a scanner be better for that job?

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

we have HP 4101 that will scan, print, email and fax
I guess this is a multifunction device question

"Ricky" <rfidler2004@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a suggestion on printer that will
> scan to folder on a XP computer for around $1200 or less
>
> thanks for any help

"Ricky" <rfidler2004@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a suggestion on printer that will
> scan to folder on a XP computer for around $1200 or less
>
> thanks for any help

Virtually ANY scanner will scan to a network folder.
All you gotta do is properly create the share(s).

If you mean a scanner that will be a stand alone node on a network, then
that's entirely different.