Dynamic group support in Active Directory

fang

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2003

Does anybody know whether the LDAP dynamic group is implemented in MSAD,
either in 2003 or 2000? If yes, how can one create such a group?

Fang wrote:
> Does anybody know whether the LDAP dynamic group is implemented in MSAD,
> either in 2003 or 2000? If yes, how can one create such a group?

No, there is no support for dynamic groups in AD, query based group are
only available in Exchange. I heard that some support for such solution
is provided with some external tool from NetIQ but I didn't test it.

--
Tomasz Onyszko [MVP]
T.Onyszko@w2k.pl