Manage your user's profiles

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
February 20, 2005 2:47:02 AM

It is estimated that 85% of a network administrator's time is spent rolling
out the latest service packs, mapping drives, configuring folder
redirections, configuring Internet connections, setting Microsoft Office
paths, creating new Outlook profiles, deploying new printers, configuring
proxy setting and tightening security policies.

ManageNet uses a graphical user interface to simplify desktop
administration, eliminate redundant tasks and reduce other time-consuming
activities. Network administrators can manage Windows clients and
applications more efficiently, precisely choose settings to apply to computer
or user and deliver the configuration for each user as they logon and while
they working.

By automating various redundant administrative activities, desktop
management resources can be minimized by as much as 50%.

ManageNet software is now for free – licenses for 10 computers will be given
for 1 year to try…

Simply browse to www.loginscript.co.il and download ManageNet version 2.0.1

Have a nice day…

ManageNet software

ManageNet@gmail.com

More about : manage user profiles

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 3:51:13 AM

I hate SPAM... You might have the best (or most bestest) management tool in
the world, but corporate SPAM is an abuse. Offer advice when you can and
suggest your product when you can in specific cases. Otherwise, mindless
plugging of a product belongs in the bit bucket.

--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCDBA

"OreNizri" <OreNizri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It is estimated that 85% of a network administrator's time is spent
> rolling
> out the latest service packs, mapping drives, configuring folder
> redirections, configuring Internet connections, setting Microsoft Office
> paths, creating new Outlook profiles, deploying new printers, configuring
> proxy setting and tightening security policies.
>
> ManageNet uses a graphical user interface to simplify desktop
> administration, eliminate redundant tasks and reduce other time-consuming
> activities. Network administrators can manage Windows clients and
> applications more efficiently, precisely choose settings to apply to
> computer
> or user and deliver the configuration for each user as they logon and
> while
> they working.
>
> By automating various redundant administrative activities, desktop
> management resources can be minimized by as much as 50%.
>
> ManageNet software is now for free - licenses for 10 computers will be
> given
> for 1 year to try.
>
> Simply browse to www.loginscript.co.il and download ManageNet version
> 2.0.1
>
> Have a nice day.
>
> ManageNet software
>
> ManageNet@gmail.com

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 9:56:59 PM

Ryan,

And that bit bucket would be turned 'off'! Sorry, could not resist

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24014

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com