Update App

We are running an application wich caducate next 03/10/05
we have the update But we need to check if the update will
work fine.

The problem is = We have a domain with our real time
04:20 pm 02/03/05 (Eastern Time) I need to set some
computers to the first date to check if the application
updated work fine.

Normally I can not do it 'Cos as soon as I change the
date on those computers they can't log in on the domain.
(No Match Time) among DC -Client !

I wonder what happen with business man traveling in
diferents times (Pacific Time) and they log in a domain
without manner
the different time between remote client and the domain
remote.

What can I do on this situation ?

Thanks any comments ?

Misaro wrote:
> We are running an application wich caducate next 03/10/05
> we have the update But we need to check if the update will
> work fine.
>
> The problem is = We have a domain with our real time
> 04:20 pm 02/03/05 (Eastern Time) I need to set some
> computers to the first date to check if the application
> updated work fine.

There is commercial application which allows You to perform such tests:
http://www.solution-soft.com/timemachine.shtml

I didn't use it by myself, but there isa trial version available.
--
Tomasz Onyszko [MVP]
T.Onyszko@w2k.pl