How to make a account has the right that join PCs to domai..

Dear Sir/Miss,

How to make a maintance account has the right that join PCs to the domain
only?
That means helpdesk people will use this account to install a new PCs with
Windows OS, and then make those PCs to join into the domain. My goal is that
the maintance account has this kind of right without anymore right.

--
Thanks and Regards
Aries

    Thanks all, I can solve this problem with this assay:

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/gp/526.asp

    "Aries" wrote:

    > Dear Sir/Miss,
    >
    > How to make a maintance account has the right that join PCs to the domain
    > only?
    > That means helpdesk people will use this account to install a new PCs with
    > Windows OS, and then make those PCs to join into the domain. My goal is that
    > the maintance account has this kind of right without anymore right.
    >
    > --
    > Thanks and Regards
    > Aries

PCS Domain Active Directory Windows