Icons, .bmp or .jpg

Do anyone know, where I can find a collection of ingredients and potion
icons, or alternative how I can extract them from gamefiles.

TIA Skjoldmø

> Do anyone know, where I can find a collection of ingredients and potion
> icons, or alternative how I can extract them from gamefiles.

Search for "potions" in www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind (Morrowind Summit).
It's a mod that gives all non-alchemy-made potions new icons for easier
recognition.

There's also a mod that gives new scroll icons by the same author.

IIRC, the images are just .tga files... any decent image editor can open
them and save as other formats. You can find a bunch of them in your
Construction Set CD (the 2nd CD in original Morrowind).