text recognition software that reads newsgroup messages

I am looking for a text/voice recognition software that can handle reading
php messages in forums, has anybody any recommendations?

thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about text recognition software reads newsgroup messages

    Nospam wrote:
    > I am looking for a text/voice recognition software that can handle
    > reading php messages in forums, has anybody any recommendations?
    >
    > thanks

    Whitch OS ?

    For linux you have festival, http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/.

    On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:43:26 GMT
    "Nospam" <nospam@home.com> wrote:

    > I am looking for a text/voice recognition software that can handle
    > reading php messages in forums, has anybody any recommendations?

    You mean a TTS (Text to Speech) system. For Linux environments, there is
    the aforementioned Festival, or MBrola (google it).

    Cheers
    Robert

    "Robert Spielmann" <des64NOSPAM@gmx.de> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:43:26 GMT
    > "Nospam" <nospam@home.com> wrote:
    >
    > > I am looking for a text/voice recognition software that can handle
    > > reading php messages in forums, has anybody any recommendations?
    >
    > You mean a TTS (Text to Speech) system. For Linux environments, there is
    > the aforementioned Festival, or MBrola (google it).
    >
    > Cheers
    > Robert

    it's for windows

    "Nospam" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message

    > "Robert Spielmann" <des64NOSPAM@gmx.de> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:43:26 GMT
    > > "Nospam" <nospam@home.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > > I am looking for a text/voice recognition software that can handle
    > > > reading php messages in forums, has anybody any recommendations?
    > >
    > > You mean a TTS (Text to Speech) system. For Linux environments, there is
    > > the aforementioned Festival, or MBrola (google it).
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > > Robert
    >
    > it's for windows

    I am using Mbrola, have installed the voice database, however copying and
    pasting text into mbroli.exe or phoplayer.exe or mbredit .exe and trying to
    read it out loud just causing a crash, saying file "error in line..." is
    there something I am doing wrong?

VPN IP Newsgroup Voice Recognition Software Networking