Missing files and programs

October 1, 2004 11:04:21 AM

After following a major problem with windows, the
software has reinstalled itself and I now have lost all
files and programs. Is there anyway I can access the
files that were on the hard drive?

More about : missing files programs

Anonymous
October 1, 2004 2:26:38 PM

Data or Program Settings Are Missing After You Install Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313362&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP