moving to a new domain

What is the best way to move users from one domain to another. We are
currently getting ready to create a new domain (XYZ.com) on new servers. I
would like to move all the existing users from my old domain (APEX.com) to
the new domain without having to create new user accounts for each of them.
Thanks for any help that you can offer.

You can use ADMTv2 to migrate user and computer accounts to the new domain.
Download it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=788975b1-5849-4707-9817-8c9773c25c6c&DisplayLang=en

"Auddog" <will_k@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What is the best way to move users from one domain to another. We are
> currently getting ready to create a new domain (XYZ.com) on new servers.
> I would like to move all the existing users from my old domain (APEX.com)
> to the new domain without having to create new user accounts for each of
> them. Thanks for any help that you can offer.

thanks