Creating a contact list from AD

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange2000.connectivity,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?)

I want to create a public folder that would be populated by Active
Directory. I have searched the internet, but have found nothing of any
great value. Does any one have any ideas?

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Auddog wrote:
> I want to create a public folder that would be populated by Active
> Directory. I have searched the internet, but have found nothing of any
> great value. Does any one have any ideas?
>
> Thanks for any help that you can provide.

What do You want to do - create public folder in Exchange that will be
populated with data in AD from the same domain? Why - You have GAL.

Or maybe when You are saying public folder You have something different
then exchange public folder on your mind?

Anyway some scripting with ADSI should satisfy Your needs.

Of course If it is enterprise and you can afford it You can use
solutions like MIIS or if You are small or medium company maybe the
subset of MIIS functionality which provides FIIP will be enough for You.

--
Tomasz Onyszko [MVP]
T.Onyszko@w2k.pl