SAMSUNG SCX-4100 TONER REFILL

Looking for advice regarding refilling the as supplied starter toner
cartridge.
Does anyone have an illustration or instructions on how its done (looks like
some form of disassembly is required).

Derek.

--

*..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Anti spam address in use change "spamtrap" to "newsgroup".
3 answers Last reply
More about samsung 4100 toner refill

    On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:44:10 +0100, "Newsgroup 2005®"
    <spamtrap@talktalk.net> wrote:

    > Looking for advice regarding refilling the as supplied starter
    > toner cartridge.

    > Does anyone have an illustration or instructions on how its done
    > (looks like some form of disassembly is required).

    I have not refilled the cartridge in my SCX-4100 yet, but I
    bought some toner for it, and here are the instructions that
    came with the refill:

    "On the top of the SCX4100 toner cartridge there are five
    screws. After you remove all five screws you can open the
    cover, please carefully fill the cartridge with the toner using
    the screw-on funnel cap."

    "Sped" <Sped@not_here.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:44:10 +0100, "Newsgroup 2005®"
    > <spamtrap@talktalk.net> wrote:
    >
    >> Looking for advice regarding refilling the as supplied starter
    >> toner cartridge.
    >
    >> Does anyone have an illustration or instructions on how its done
    >> (looks like some form of disassembly is required).
    >

    > I have not refilled the cartridge in my SCX-4100 yet, but I
    > bought some toner for it, and here are the instructions that
    > came with the refill:
    >
    > "On the top of the SCX4100 toner cartridge there are five
    > screws. After you remove all five screws you can open the
    > cover, please carefully fill the cartridge with the toner using
    > the screw-on funnel cap."

    great exactly what I needed to know, I believe the full size cartridge has
    the side port with the removable plug.
    I bough the scx-4100 as a stand by m/c as the Samsung I have at present
    ml-2100 started making strange noises when feeding paper 14 months old with
    a usage of 1400 prints so its on borrowed time.

    thanks,

    Derek.

    "Newsgroup 2005®" <spamtrap@talktalk.net> wrote in message

    > "Sped" <Sped@not_here.com> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:44:10 +0100, "Newsgroup 2005®"
    >> <spamtrap@talktalk.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Looking for advice regarding refilling the as supplied starter
    >>> toner cartridge.
    >>
    >>> Does anyone have an illustration or instructions on how its done
    >>> (looks like some form of disassembly is required).
    >>

    >> I have not refilled the cartridge in my SCX-4100 yet, but I
    >> bought some toner for it, and here are the instructions that
    >> came with the refill:
    >>
    >> "On the top of the SCX4100 toner cartridge there are five
    >> screws. After you remove all five screws you can open the
    >> cover, please carefully fill the cartridge with the toner using
    >> the screw-on funnel cap."

    great exactly what I needed to know, I believe the full size cartridge has
    the side port with the removable plug.
    I bough the scx-4100 as a stand by m/c as the Samsung I have at present
    ml-2100 ( no its a ml-1200) started making strange noises when feeding
    paper 14 months old with
    a usage of 1400 prints so its on borrowed time.

    thanks,

    Derek.

Printers Newsgroup Samsung Peripherals