Moo

Hi!

I am about to finish the Horator quest, the one where you have to visit
Aryon, Mistress Dratha, Neloth, Baladas and Gothren. These were all pretty
easy, although I have encountered a problem. I could not convince Gothren,
he keeps telling me to come back later 'goodbye'. So I killed him. Then I
returned to Aryon where I was supposed to be named Horator. But Aryon tells
me that I have to speak with everyone above first. I tried looking in my
journal and there are entries from all of them saying 'I managed to convince
....' but I have nothing like that from Gothren, nor the entry 'Gothren met
his end...' which I think is required to finish it? Did anyone have any
problems with Horator, or have I missed something. Help.

Moo

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:53:26 +1000, Moo <.@nospam.org> wrote:

> I am about to finish the Horator quest, the one where you have to visit
> Aryon, Mistress Dratha, Neloth, Baladas and Gothren. These were all
> pretty easy, although I have encountered a problem. I could not convince
> Gothren, he keeps telling me to come back later 'goodbye'.
> So I killed him. Then I returned to Aryon where I was supposed to be
> named Horator.
> But Aryon tells me that I have to speak with everyone above first.
> I tried looking in my journal and there are entries from all of them
> saying 'I managed to convince ...' but I have nothing like that from
> Gothren, nor the entry 'Gothren met his end...' which I think is
> required to finish it? Did anyone have any problems with Horator,
> or have I missed something. Help.

You have missed Mistress Therana in Tel Branora.