My HP iPAQ H2210 totally dead

December 3, 2004 6:13:57 PM

I had a HP iPAQ H2210 which usually worked fine, and I did not use it for a
couple of days. Today I found it totally dead, the LCD indicators are all
off, and I cannot turn it on even by soft reset. I took the battery out and
put it back to the slot, same thing!
I tried to charge the battery, and I still did not see any indicator on.
Does anybody know what happens to my iPAQ?

Thanks.

John
December 3, 2004 8:10:51 PM

Just solved the problem.

The tip is to take the main battery out, and leave the PDA without DC power
for more than 10 seconds. The backup battery could not work for more than 10
seconds, and all the data held in the RAM will be released after 10 seconds.

!